Trump Joined myLot: Is that for real?

I have this wildest thinking. What if Trump joined myLot, I am pretty sure myLotters will bombard him with so many statements that he can’t swallow. At the end of his post, he will have the highest response in myLot. In some point, he had gained profit from this site. I had seen so many topics circulating to the persona of Trump lately. He is in the spotlight in this site for more than a week. I may not be an American, but I think it is not good for him to be the next president in America. Why? He cannot handle a large scale of people. In the first place, he cannot show genuine empathy to people. In my points of view, it would be a disaster in the history of America.
@crossbones27 (15511)
• Redlands, California
All you have to do is go to Twitter and bombard him with statements. I called him out one time on there for being his normal self. I doubt he read it.
@crossbones27 He might had read it. But he choose to ignore the messages against him.
@Mike197602 (13381)
• Worcester, England
I'd bet he has others running his account and maybe only gets back personally to blue tick people.
@Mike197602 I do think he does. He might have somebody who manages his account and building him up to be the next president. Money talks in this case.
Yes his account would most likely be deleted.
@TiarasOceanView What a pity! If his account will be deleted.
@Shavkat lolz yes he will try to create another one using scam account.
@TiarasOceanView That's so desperate for him to do. Why not? He was looking for a support system in this site.
@boiboing (12466)
• Northampton, England
No, I would TOTALLY ignore the man.
@boiboing I guess you don't want to waste your time knowing him.
It is certainly an interesting situation but I would hate to see him running America. it would be a disaster.
@Inlemay (16966)
• South Africa
my husband says it will be like America turning into a Circus
@JudyEv It is most likely will happen.
@Inlemay It is big talk of the town.
Here's the deal. Far too many American people are sick and tired of being cheated and ignored by politicians, and that is why Trump just may win this thing. No matter what Trump does, his followers will not abandon him. The more negative coverage the guy gets, the more his followers grow. Sure has been an interesting campaign. Entertaining to say the least. It is kind of like watching a circus. Trump on myLot would give myLot a circus atmosphere too.
@Corbin5 I do think he had gained popularity in your country. It is also evident also in this site that his spirits lingered to the mind of myLotters who had shared thoughts about Trump in their posts,
@Mike197602 (13381)
• Worcester, England
I'd bet money that at least one famous person has joined a site like this under a different name. Doubt any would do so under their own names. Even those celebrities on twitter often have people running those accounts for them....although many do run their own accounts.
@Mike197602 You have a point. Who knows? Some famous people can indulge themselves in this site to follow them and be known from different countries. However, they might not want to since their private life will be exposed and be the source of issues.
I'm an American, and I think it would be a disaster. I also don't want a lot of the other candidates. But heaven help us if Trump wins. In the big things, I don't think he's well equipped.
@AmbiePam That would be a huge disaster. I not sure if you are familiar to Manny Pacquiao, the famous boxer in my country. He is also planning to do the same footstep of Trump. I will just say for heaven's sake. They don't know what they are doing.
@pgiblett (6635)
Why would he bother? He would have to listen to an international community, then he may find out some of those Muslims and migrants he hates so much are real people with real problems. As @boiboing said I would ignore the man.
@pgiblett You are right. The more we talk about him, the more he would be happy. We can just fold our arms and be aware of what's going on. Then we vote what is best for the nation.