Surprise on the duck walk.

Pensacola, Florida
So on the way back from the duck pond I found a Amazon gift card chilling on the sidewalk. The scratch off panel was unscratched so on a whim I picked it up. When I got back to the apartment I scratched it and checked the claim code on Amazon and was happily surprised when it was twenty five dollars. So I'm pretty excited about that, there's an extra twenty five bucks to go in my little Amazon fund. :)
@TheSojourner (17298)
Wow! How serendipitous for you!! I am surprised that the gift cards are not registered, however, in case of loss, as many of them are from department stores, etc. Buy @DWDavis ' book. He's a poor, starving teacher. ;-)
• Pensacola, Florida
@corallevang I own all his books
@lexiconlover I have one of them.
@DWDavis (15034)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@CoralLevang Thanks for the shout out, but @lexiconlover is one of my books biggest fans.
@DWDavis (15034)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Was there a small rainbow leading to your little pot of Amazon gold? Spend it wisely. And by that I mean on books.
• Pensacola, Florida
@dwdavis our DVD player broke in December, I've been saving amazon money to either get a blu ray or Xbox. But you need to finish your book so I have a new one to read
@DWDavis (15034)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@lexiconlover I know I need to work on the book. I'm hoping to get a good bit done over spring break later this month.
• Pensacola, Florida
@DWDavis I'm anxious to read it. So anxious. I probably shouldn't of sped through the books of yours so quickly lol
Are you freaking kidding me? OMG girl, that is a miracle! That is karma for feeding the animals good karma..good for you omg I am so surprised and happy for you!
• Pensacola, Florida
@tiarasoceanview this happened once before at WalMart when I found $30 WalMart gift card and i found a dollar once in the front yard here at the complex
@lexiconlover You are blessed and lucky my friend..enjoy it.
• Pensacola, Florida
@TiarasOceanView saving it for a little bit. Want to get up to fifty in my amazon gift card before I order or spend any of it..
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
You were at the right place at the right time.
• Pensacola, Florida
Something like that. Lol.
• Vancouver, Washington
@lexiconlover What a nice gift.
That's nice, I spend a ton on Amazon so a free $25 would be pretty awesome.
• Pensacola, Florida
@makingcents I am getting ready to buy a new blu ray or Xbox and a bunch of movies and games so that will definitely help.
@kaka135 (14130)
That's good for you. Hope you'll find good use with that.
• Pensacola, Florida
Yup already have some things picked out.
It was a gift, how nice. I like those pennies from heaven that are actually dollars.
• Pensacola, Florida
@gardengerty It was a blessing indeed, Especially since were trying to save up for some things on amazon.
But wait someone lost it, you found it and luck was given to you ? Wow now that is amazing universe rewarding going on ! Congrats