Walking Dead is on now!

Pensacola, Florida
New episode of Walking Dead is on now. Super excited to see if we finally get to see Negan. I don't wanna say too much, because I know some of my followers aren't up to this episode and I don't want to give it away. Enjoy the episode if youre watching.
@UncleJoe (8069)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I don't think any of that is true.
I will be watching today. Negan is supposed to arrive in the season finale.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts the way they keep dragging every episode out is getting a little annoying. The episode had very little story progression, other than a few things.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts Yeah. He's pretty bad. The Governor was on Doctor Who.
@lexiconlover The Governor was played by David Morrissey who is a prolific British actor. He starred with David Tennant in a series called Viva Blackpool which was sort of a crazy musical as they lip synced songs.
@DWDavis (11147)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I hope you enjoy the episode and that it has some surprises for you. In the meantime I'll keep putting out corn for the crows as my first line of defense against the Zombie Apocalypse.
• Pensacola, Florida
@dwdavis You need possesed lawn mowers like on plant vs zombies
@DWDavis (11147)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@lexiconlover My yard is a lawnmower killer. I've lost track of how many we've bought since we moved in 21 years ago.
• Pensacola, Florida
@DWDavis Hahahaha. Oh no. How much land do you guys have.
I am really excited and puzzled who is Negan in the series. Well, I can only see it in youtube. No chance of being watch on air like you guys.
• Pensacola, Florida
He was in the graphic novels as well
I never watched this before, I guess it is because I limit my tv time, I hope you enjoy it
• Lakewood, Colorado
I think I made the same title for a discussion loz..yeah it was good April wasnt it?