The ultra deal club

Vancouver, Washington
It's a club where you join on amazon they have certain products you can buy real cheap discounted you order and get it for a reduced price then for getting it cheaper all you have to do is write a review and submit it then you can get gift cards and product testing it sounded good so I joined it's been good haven't had any issues.
Hmm this is one I have never heard of yet. I will have to look them up and see what things they sell. If it was very low cost amd something I was interested in might do it. The product testing after doing a review sounds the best.
going to look this one up now.
@AnneEJ (5132)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I hadn't heard of that on Amazon, although I buy a lot of books and videos on there.
hmm, i reckon i ought to pay more mind when i go to amazon? not that i purchase much, but i reckon e'ery lil bit'f discounts we can get these days'd sure be worth the trouble, eh?
@lilnana1111 (2464)
Sounds interesting.
Keep us updated! I'd love to know more when you've tried the club & etc. Sounds like fun a fun club to be apart of! Enjoy.
@kevin1877uk (35480)
Wow that sounds great, I bet it's only in the States, we miss out on so much :(