Went To The Casino

My best friend and I went to the casino today. I came home with what I took in. So that was good. It was a lot of fun. We were only in there about an hour and a half. We usually don’t go on a Monday. It was busier than on the Wednesday that we go most of the time. My once a month trip is over and just glad I came home with something.
I have only ever been to two casinos one in Lake Tahoe and one in New York. I didnt play anything just looked around. Good for you.
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
I love going to Casino as well. In India, major casinos are in Goa and its great fun to go out Casino cruise dinner.
Do you mean that you didn't lose a penny?
@marlina Yes that's what it means.
@Marcyaz (35670)
It is always good when you come home with what you went with. What do you like to play when you go to the casino? I haven't been to a casino in a long time as there are none close to where I live. I enjoy going there to eat and I like playing the slots, well I should say I like playing certain slots.
@Marcyaz Yes, I only play the slots. I take $35.00 and then if I lose, then I'm done. If I'm up a little, I will play a little bit longer.
I've still never been in one.
Yea,good for you.It is nice to enjoy life.Win or lose.You are out there socializiing.I have never been to one.
I am happy when I come home with what I left with.
Sounds like a fun way to spend some time and even better that you didn't lose any money. Of course it would have been better if you had come home with extra!
lol, always good to come back with not a loss.
@amnabas (10298)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Am glad that you enjoyed there.
Glad you had a good time.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
I went to one a few times years ago but never really enjoyed the experience.
I like the sounds and all the flashing lights and colors and the way the slot machines spin by themselves.
@alberello75 (17561)
• Genova, Italy
The Casino, in my town, there isn't. However, there are several "rooms" where there are machines like slots or betting centers. But I am not attracted by these.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Since the odds are mathematically in favor of the house, you were lucky to break even. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip with your best friend.
As long as you are not addicted. Casino could be quite enjoyable. I did that only once when I was in Las vegas. I won something and soon after that I did not play again (lol)
Its nice that you broke even.
I'd consider that a win if I came home with the same amount that I went with. And you've had your entertainment too.
Sounds like you and your friend had a fun time!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I have been in a casino once. There was a noise in there that made me hold my head in pain. Never again.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I dont like gambling so I pass on the casinos, seens lots of my dads friends lose alot of money gambling