I wish I knew how to understand him more.

I had a very long conversation with him. During that call he asked me what I wanted. I said,I want you and he said that is ok but I want to know besides that what do you want. I said,honestly from a man and someone I can trust. he said,I already have those things. he said,he would not ever hurt me. he then said I don't like to tell lies. He told me when he was younger he was thinking it was cool to lie and sleep around. As he got older he saw the real damage that is can cause and would not want anyone to cause him that kind of pain. he then asked me was I vindictive. I did not know how to answer that because,I was insulted. I told him i might get angry if you hurt me and feel the pain and want to hurt you back. But after growing up an living the life i have I refuse to let another person bring me that far. he said,he respects that but was hoping I would not hurt him do to me being hurt. Well,I am not in pain any more to be honest. I told him that in my heart I let it go and I moved on. I talk to Adrain every day and nothing in me wants him back. I sort of feel sorry for him because he is hurting now. he did not believe when I found him high that I was done. I thank whoever it was that made me go back to his house that night. I was on my way home. If I had not turned back I would still be in the dark. Blessings be to glory that part of me is in the past. What a wonderful feeling. I just wish I understood joey better. He is so emotional..
@ricki_911 (16117)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think having other things in life that make us happy besides men. Noone will make you completely until you are happy with yourself which I think is what he means. For example regardless if I am in a relationship I have my bucket list, I want to buy a house, I want to go skydiving. I can live my life without a man to complete me. I have dated a few guys all they want in a meaningful loving relationship they are seeking something they want in themselves which they will never find.
Oh that makes it better for me. I can live without a man as well. it's sure nice to have one though. LOL Thankf for sharing your thought on this with me.
@ricki_911 (16117)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I find a lot of woman are like that so when a guy asks me this they want to know what else do you want.
TIme and his actions will speak louder than words. He can say all he wants to, it is how he acts that will show him for what he is. Good luck! I hope he turned out to be a keeper.
That is so true and nice. Thanks very much for that.
I hope you have a good man there and stay away from Adrain. He is bad news.
I have been staying away from him. I only speak to him on the phone.
@amnabas (9787)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think you are strengthening understanding between both of you and that's good.