sweet endings

I didn't think I would become a Downtown Abbey fan. I started late, only last season, but soon became a fan. So when it ended last night, I was both pleased and sad. I thought everyone got their chance at love and took it! But I will be sad to see the end of the series. Now off to the next PBS Masterpiece series!
Really never got into this one, maybe caught one or two episodes, was not fueled . . .
It is difficult to pick up all the strings of the characters' stories at first, but once you get involved in the characters, it is easy to love this show I think
@divalounger if you say so . . . have a good evening
@PainsOnSlate (19690)
My son has taped all the seasons for me. I intend to watch it again after a while. It was an amazing show. I am sorry its over.
Oh enjoy Marilyn! I am hoping that it makes its way to netflix eventually!
@divalounger my son put the season on my computer yesterday. I will be watching it today.
It's sad to think it's over. I saw only a couple episodes. I kept forgetting to watch it. Now I'll be looking for the DVD's since it was never on Netflix.
I started watching old episodes that I got from our local public library--it really is a wonderful series--enjoy it if you find it
@divalounger I will. I enjoyed what I did see of it.
@1hopefulman (21516)
I am re-enjoying Gilmore Girls after many years. I'll see if I can find little snippets of DA to get a little gist of whether I should see it on Netflix, should it appear.
I love Gilmore Girls. I used to watch it with my younger daughter
Its great. Hope you enjoy!!
I just wish it were available on Netflix
@Mike197602 (13369)
• Worcester, England
I mentioned this to someone earlier who's missing downton...try watching Poldark, don't know what channel it's on over there it's a BBC series based on the books. It's really good and will be big soon.
• Denmark
I've watched nearly the whole series on DVD but not the end yet.
You will enjoy the ending then I think--it was very sweet!