Chores are done and, also a RAW recap.

Banks, Oregon
I finished my chores, got a bunch of firewood in and, clean out the barrels. Wooo hoo finally all caught up on everything. RAW was good Sasha Banks and, Becky Lynch teamed up to defeat team bad, then they both got attacked by divas champion Charlotte. Summer Rae also defeated Brie Bella after interference by Lana, other highlights Jericho turned on AJ Styles after their loss to the new day. The Shane and, Vince feud also continued as McMahon insulted him more broke a picture of the two of them and, sent security to throw him from the building. Shane sent them flying from the ring instead.
@Missmwngi (9689)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I cannot wait to see the fight between Shane and Undertaker
Same that's going to be a awesome match up.
@Missmwngi (9689)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@TRBRocks420 I have never seen Shane fight and i wonder if he is that good and Undertaker seems not to be getting old for this stuff as expected lol
@Missmwngi Youtube Shane McMahons match, you will be surprised, but yes Undertaker is the undertaker. So, the only way Shane will win is if Taker lets him.
@Lucky15 (33759)
Wrestling is your resting time
lol yes it was my break time.
Glad you're all caught up! RAW again! He-he.
Thank you and, yes it was tonight lol.