Move on people.

Clouds,
Roseburg, Oregon
For eight years there was the fight over where Obama was born and than fighting over obama care. Than he was challenged with every thing that he did. People get over it and move on. Now we are beating it like a dead horse about Hillary Clinton and her emails. Will everyone knows about it now. Get over it and move on with your life. It is more important to find someone who will make a good President and go with that.
I agree that the media runs some things into the ground.
@Tampa_girl7 They need to give us other news!!
@Susan2015 yes, that would be refreshing.
You are correct in getting over the birther thing. It was never relevant to begin with and after 7 years, Obama is no longer relevant himself. However, the emails are very much relevant as it is an ongoing investigation as it speaks to her judgement and being careless. It is relevant in judging Clinton's character. She lied when stating that video caused Benghazi. I notice only you Clinton supporters believe this is irrelevant to to get over it. Then why don't Clinton supporters get over whatever Trump may or may not have said or done in his past or even what he said yesterday. In the words of Clinton: At this point what difference, does it make?
We need to get over everything that is being said against them and vote for the best person to do the job.
@JohnRoberts Hillary Clinton thinks that she can get away with anything.
@slund2041 (3380)
I agree everyone needs to get over it and move on.
Twenty years from now they will still be angry over it.
@scheng1 (24806)
They will not let go because that is an integrity problem. If she wants to bury her mistakes, then she is not going to be a good President.
After awhile it gets old hearing about.
I agree onward and, upwards, also go Hilary go
I hope this time she will become the President of the USA and we will have a first man.
@jstory07 Why do you support Clinton? It's one thing to say Go Hilary, but explain why you want her. Just because she's a woman and a Dem or you are against anyone on the right?
@JohnRoberts I think the Clintons did a pretty good job the first time around, besides the scandals, but they got things done. I figure with her we know what we will get, with Trump it's kind of scary.
Oh and don't forget that the whole world is learning how large Donald Trump's hands are. Today they are reporting that its frowned upon that people that go to his speeches raise their hand, as they compare it to how the people had to do that for Hitler. That thought crossed my mind months ago.
Hail trump is what some of them are saying.
@jstory07 Isn't that just awful? I don't think that he needs any encouragement on that.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@jstory07,It depends on you voters to vote for someone who,you think,will make a great president of your country.We Indians have ceased to get swayed away by rhetoric.Two years back we voted for a man who,in our opinion,deserved the top post and he is now our PM.
So true vote for the best person for the job.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@jstory07 Sure.That's our duty.
@Lucky15 (33414)
Oh..same thing here. Keep trying to question a candidate and have her.disqualified
The ones doing that want someone else in office.
The haters need to bring up the sludge. This election so reminds me of a Three Stooges sketch. Makes it really hard to take most or any of them seriously.
My husband said it is like a bunch of clowns putting on a show. They act worse than a bunch of children.
I'm so very tired of politics. The news stations need to give a variety of the news. Tell us other things that are going on instead of just having it scrolling down on the bottom of the screen.