The Boy (movie)

@JESSY3236 (6038)
I didn't watch Sin City 2 because I had been wanting to see this movie ever since I saw the trailer on facebook. Plus I had been having strange dreams about talking dolls. So I watch The Boy. It was made this year. It has Lauren Cohan, Rupert Evans, Jim Norton, Diana Hardcastle, and Ben Robson. Big Warning: there is some violence. Big Warning 2: A twist at the end. The Boy is an older couple who was looking for a nanny to take care of their boy while they were away. A nanny did show up, but the boy she was supposed to take care of was actually a doll. "Supposedly" the couple's son had died in a fire. There was rules to follow, but the new nanny didn't really follow them at first until she realize the doll "was alive." I won't give out the twist, but I wasn't really expecting it. I did like the movie, but I do think there should have been a little bit more background though. Next week I will watch Sin City 2.
@MGjhaud (20749)
sounds interesting. ill add this up on my Watch Later list.. thanks for sharing.
I want to see this movie The Boy. It is funny because that is my term of endearment for my son and nephew growing up lolz
Thanks for telling us about The Boy. That is a movie I would really like to see. I like scary.