I got sidetracked

I got a few things started this morning, then I let myself get sidetracked. The little guy and I went for a walk and ended up at the park. It was a little chilly, but the fresh air and exercise was much needed. There will be plenty of time to get things done after I put dude down for his nap.
Sounds like a good side-track to me and I'm sure the fresh air and exercise was a better investment in your time
It was a nice little outing to break up the work.
Exactly, I am glad that you enjoyed your time out
Thank you. The weather was beautiful and calling our names.
@slund2041 (3494)
I always find myself sidetracked. I can be working good at getting things done, and the phone will ring. I forget all about what I was doing.
Phone calls here during the day are very unlikely. The people I would just chat with are generally at work.
@AnneEJ (5110)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That is nice that you got out for a walk with your little one. It was quite mild here, but I did my walking in the Mall. It is supposed to be really warm by the end of the week, and sunshine, so hope to get some walking in.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the warmest day this week here, but we have lots of rain coming. I am glad we got fresh air while we could.
@Platespinner (18532)
It's been gorgeous weather here today--I was diligent and got some indoor work done, but I REALLY wanted to be outside!
Hopefully you have good weather you can take advantage of later this week.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
lol It happens to me everyday, I start doing one thing then get caught up doing two others