Trump

Is it fair to compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler?
@msiduri (5757)
I don't like comparing anyone to Adolf Hitler. It's too easy to do with anyone you don't like. And I despise Trump.
• Marion, Kansas
It is just another form of name calling.
@msiduri (5757)
@GardenGerty Precisely.
• Pensacola, Florida
I think that might be a little harsh, but don't take me saying that as standing up or defending the man. He's miserable, and a disgrace. There was interview or debate or something where he compared himself to Ronald Reagan, which I found incredibly sad and deplorable.
@CalCat (5)
I don't think it's fair to compare ANYONE to Adolf Hitler. The man was a monster in the way he treated millions of people and ruled with fear. I've read a LOT of books about Hitler and no one is that horrible and deserves to be compared to such a monster.
• Marion, Kansas
Hi, Toni, it is great to see you here!! I like your response as well. It is something we need to remember. We also need to remember not to let anyone acquire the power to become like Hitler.
This is complete nonsense and only shows that people who do it know NOTHING about history.(says a German)
You can love him or hate him but I think it's unfair to compare him to someone so evil as Adolf Hitler
@slund2041 (3380)
I have heard a few people say he is just like Adolf Hitler.
@vandana7 (62447)
Hitler's name had the word "Hit" in it...Donald Trump's name doesn't have that violence in it.
This is the first time I've read this. I'm sure no German has ever thought of this. Hitler in German is just a name wthout any special meaning.
@vandana7 (62447)
@MALUSE ..I was kidding.
@Mike197602 (13363)
• Worcester, England
When he's headed up a government responsible for starting a world war and killing millions of people maybe a comparison could be made...until then no it isn't fair.
right you said it best he is j ust a wimp of a rude c r ude idiot who puts his foot in his own mou th over so many gaffes on the news in public thats more of just being an arrogant idoiot
@LeaPea2417 (19142)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have heard some in the media compare him to Mussolini.
• Marion, Kansas
Whether it is fair or not, people will do it. It is an insult that is for sure.
@owlwings (38876)
• Cambridge, England
It is not fair to compare any human to any other. That is not to say that people try.
o he is not likie hitler. He is just an arrogrant solen billnaikre that tthiknks that akes him goof for bewing president wrong he is not god presdent m,aterial