Who was the first president that you voted for?

Pensacola, Florida
With the presidential election creeping up on us, it got me curious about who the first president you voted for was? This will be the third election that I'll be old enough to vote in, however if you saw my post from yesterday- I will not be voting in this one due to.personal beliefs. The first election was Obama vs McCain and I have no problems telling everyone that I voted for McCain. The second election that I voted in was Romney vs Obama, and in that one I voted Romney. So if you feel comfortable sharing, who was the first president you voted for?
Being a Canadian I never voted for a U.S. president. But I voted for Pierre Elliot Trudeau on my first vote ever for a prime minister in Canada. He was the father of the actual prime minister "Justin Trudeau".
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
Ronald Reagan. That tells you how old I am. I would have voted for JFK if I'd been old enough at that time. I don't think there's been a decent president since those 2 either. I am royally pissed that Ben Carson is out and that leaves NOBODY.
• Pensacola, Florida
I can't say that I agreed with Ben Carson either though..
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
@lexiconlover It's an absolute mess.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
It was so long ago, I can't even recall. I believe the first time was in 1977 so it was probably for President Jimmy Carter. I am shocked with how the debates have been going now, if we can even call them debates.
@dodo19 (32900)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm not American. I'm Canadian, so I vote a prime minister, not a president. I've always voted liberal. During the first election I was able to vote for, I believe it was Stephane Dion who was leader of the liberals at that time. Unfortunately, he didn't win. Although I am finally happy with liberal government we have after 10 years of a conservative government and Stephen Harper as prime minister.
I am impressed. I have never voted due to my own reasons which shall remain my own. I take umbrage over the proclamation that voting is a given right and demand we must vote or be a bad person who dare not complain if we dislike the state of things. To not vote is also a right and choice and a statement.
My first president election was for JF Kennedy
To be honest, I can't remember.
The first that I recall voting for was Bill Clinton. A ways back my friend. I havent voted since.