I hope I don't screw up

For a very long time I did not think I could move on with my life. I stayed in a terrible situation for all the wrong reasons. I know now it was not love and wish I could see that three years ago. I love him yes but I feel more obligated then anything. I lost faith in the lord and did not want to ever be with another. Out of no where this kind and gentle soul contacts me. Now all I hear is how I make him feel good. I am a very good person and would not ever want to hurt anyone. Well he is worried about me hurting him. I can't understand what I could do that would ever do that to him. He goes to church and work. he comes here and goes to the gym. he is very very shy too. I could not ever do to another what was done to me. But,I am wondeing how he means I can hurt him.
He cares for you and so he could get hurt if things don't work out. Take it slow.
I am doing that the best I know how..
@sharon6345 ..That's all you can do Can't see what the future may hold. If you see what I mean. Manipulative in a way I guess. If you did hurt him in some way he could come back and say "I told you so! He may be trying to protect himself.
I hope it all works out for you. You deserve someone good in your life.
That is what I been asking for.
I am not sure maybe he feels he wants more out of the relationship than you d o and thus you would hurt hin if yo u did not feel the same wa y.ask him to really explain what ht meat i know you would never hurt him wlling ly b ut he might be expecting more
I am up for what ever he wants if he just tell me we can talk. he is just too shy to speak.
@LeaPea2417 (13572)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I guess he is afraid you will leave him and that scares him.
I won't do that to him. He has nothing to worry about in that case.