Shooting stars fulfills Wishes!!

@mavlana (1029)
I saw many people that they wish,when they saw a falling star.According to a legend,that if you wish upon a shooting star,it comes true.I never tried it as I think..that a thing which is falling itself,how can it make your wishes come true??Stars are gas balls and they knew no miracles.I usually gaze at sky,every night,indeed it is a fascinating seen and is able to absorb you in its beauty.It is quite calm. Perhaps,humans have become much selfish,they involve everything and wants them to fulfill their needs,even the most beautiful sights. Or they really fulfill our wishes.Had anyone tried it??
@Missmwngi (9574)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ha haa i guess we become so desperate that we can wish on anything lol
@mavlana (1029)
Yess...we made the way of word "satisfaction"out of our dictionary..and are behaving desperately like greedy dogs.
@Missmwngi (9574)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@mavlana Well i don't think it brings anything true anyway
@mavlana (1029)
@Missmwngi hehe..me too..just an attempt to keep oneself in illusion of being sheltered.