My shows, do you have "your shows"?

Pensacola, Florida
I've mentioned shows that I watch almost religiously every week. Sundays its Walking Dead Mondays it's Swamp People Tuesdays it's Forged in Fire Wednesdays its Duck Dynasty Thursdays its Join or Die with Craig Ferguson Fridays I can't think of anything for that or Saturday. What about you, do you have nightly shows that you watch? I also usually watch King of the Hill whenever it's on.
I am a proud couch potato, so it is a long list. You are right though, no Friday or Saturday shows. Just movies.
• Pensacola, Florida
And it's the same movies over and over
@lexiconlover The basic cable channels like FX, AMC etc are the same titles over and over 20 times a week. You have to pay premium channels to get something new which isn't worth it.
@Ronrybs (7075)
• London, England
The only thing I make an effort to watch is the reboot of the X Files
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs, Not doctor who!?
@Ronrybs (7075)
• London, England
@lexiconlover Not the reboot series, I am a classic Who fan. If I hear of an good episode I'll catch on the BBC iplayer, like 'Blink'
• Pensacola, Florida
@Ronrybs Can people who dont have BBC subscribe online to the player. You need to watch "Girl in the Fireplace".
I try to watch Stargate SG-1 when I have access to the TV, otherwise I'm here. On Sunday, though, it's Once Upon a Time now that the season has started up again.
• Pensacola, Florida
@just4him I watched Stargate Sg1 when it was on, I haven't watched Once upon a time in forever.
I am watching less and less TV these days. No particular shows that I can't wait to watch.
• Pensacola, Florida
Those are pretty much the only ones I care about watching all the new episodes
I never watch stuff when it is actually on. Though I do TRY to watch TWD after it airs on Sunday night. This week, we had to wait until Monday.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
With catch up services online, I don't have to stick to schedules for the few programmes I don't want to miss.
I watch NCIS and the Chicago shows. I also watch survivor.