Good morning!

Pensacola, Florida
Just got back a few minutes ago from running downtown to get paid for some freelance work. Now I've gotta grab something to eat and start reading and editing for the day. I'm about a quarter of the way into the project I am currently focused on. Having a ball working on it too. Other than that and possibly a trip to Dollar Tree later today, its just business as usual here. Although we are expecting quite a bit of rain over the next few days.
Now I have to check the weather report in S. FL. It's been sunny for over two straight weeks.
• Pensacola, Florida
@DianneN I think last I checked we have a 30% chance today
@lexiconlover Good to know! It's nice and sunny, but quite breezy here. I wish I had a kite!
I love your life my friend. And you will maybe go feed the ducks too.
• Pensacola, Florida
@tiarasoceanview That I will do as well. Unless the rain hits us sooner than expected.
You just gotta go to Dollar Tree, you just gotta!
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts I planned on it to get paper plates and ibuprofen
I hope you enjoy your day! =) I will just be home today, working on here mostly and taking care of my kiddo's.
• Pensacola, Florida
@lovingmybabies I hope you have a good day too. I just realized I'm halfway to my goal for here for the month. Which is pretty cool
@sishy7 (27606)
Sounds like your freelance work is going really well - seems to me you're picking up pay-checks every so often...
• Pensacola, Florida
That is a weekly gig. I usually have one small freelance for the people who pay me I check a week.