Keeping Busy

@IvySaysHi (4342)
Well I have been keeping really busy lately to avoid ruining my diet and it has been working. I have been pretty active today and I feel less tired than I have been in a month. I am really excited about the wedding even though it is kind of stressful too. I have been stressing about college now and next semester, the wedding, and doctors appointments which I still have to take care of. I will be taking care of more doctor business now and then school work, but I wanted to drop by here first. How are you all doing?
@TheSojourner (17306)
Yesterday, I made a decision to change my habits. I just "semi-retired" six weeks ago, and have found myself feeling unable to get up and go, perhaps depressed as I have not worked in that long. My car broke down the other night, so yesterday I ended up wanting a cup of joe from Starbucks and walked the 1.5 miles to the store, and then bought myself some workout clothes at the Navy exchange next door. (I live on a military base.) When I got done, it was pouring rain, and I walked back, ankle deep most of the time. LOL Needless to say, I slept well. I need to be more active, which makes it easier to stay focused, most definitely! Keep up the good work! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!!
@IvySaysHi (4342)
Hey awesome that you could just pull yourself up to do something. and walking 3 miles is something I wish I could do but I wouldnt be able to do that unless I could get my toddler to stop being afraid of cars and walk with me.
@IvySaysHi Toddlers can still enjoy the ride in a stroller. :-)
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@CoralLevang yeah but i love to get him moving so he uses up energy
You do have so many things to do, but you seem to have everything well in hand. Life is a business and you are doing all the necessary business right now. It also helps that you feel less tired now.
@cherriefic (4804)
Yeah. Making yourself busy is the best way to stick with your diet.
I am looking forward to going to a school reunion tomorrow. It will be nice to catch up with old school friends again.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I hope you are able to find some stress relief with everything you have going on. Staying busy is good to keep your mind busy
thank you for dropping by and the update.Not sure what kind of diet that you are on.This can be very stressful.
Hello my friend. You really have a lot on your plate there. Glad you could stop in though. Hope all is going well for you we are fine here.
@OneOfMany (12416)
I have been keeping busy everyday and it's been a good way to stay away from food. I only eat a few morsels in the morning and then either have a normal sized portion at lunch or dinner. Otherwise it's fruit and salads lately. Sadly I have a lot of weight to drop. Just a little slacking can put it all back. Good job on your accomplishments!
@rina110383 (24070)
I am tired and sleepy today. I haven't had even a minute of sleep since yesterday because of urgent projects. Now, I'm waiting for my client's feeback of the urgent project I just submitted. He might want some revisions of it, hopefully not.
@Marcyaz (35615)
Sounds like you are in a stress situation with all that is coming up in the future for you. Good Luck with it all and I am doing fine today.