Pawn Stars Chum in some deep trouble.

Pensacola, Florida
If you've ever watched the History channel show Pawn Stars, then you are familiar with the seemingly dimwitted and loveable Chum Lee. Chum has been a part of the show since the beginning and while his common sense leaves something to be desired , he does have a vast knowledge of toys, basketball shoes and video games. After last night though he may be able to add knowledge of the Vegas jail system to his repertoire. Chum- real name Austin Lee Russell was arrested yesterday after an investigation stemming from a sexual assault investigation led to his house. Upon searching his house methamphetamine, marijuana and at least one gun were found. Russell was and as far as I can tell still is being held on nineteen drug charges in addition to one gun charge. His bail has been set at $62,000.
You don't expect us to feel sorry for him, do you?
• Pensacola, Florida
Anywhere in this story did I make it sound like I expected anyone to feel sorry for him?
• Pensacola, Florida
@moffittjc hows he gonna loose that weight lol
@lexiconlover no you did not state anywhere in your post that anyone should feel sorry for him; however I can guess 'grandpa' is feeling sorry for him, aren't those two related somehow ?
I know everyone likes Chum but I thought he was just a plain idiot period and I wonder if he was just for the cameras or a real employee. Danielle is not a real employee on American Pickers. Anyway, I have been to the pawn shop in Vegas.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Danielle used to be a paid employee. And Chum has been an employee for ten years.
@moffittjc (44617)
• Gainesville, Florida
@lexiconlover I like Danielle! She's my favorite on the show!
• Pensacola, Florida
@moffittjc She's a sweetheart. I've met Rick and old man
@OKennedy (1144)
I liked him on pawn stars lol mostly because he was a lovable big guy and funny.
We get to hear all about the famous people who get famously in trouble. It seems this is another case where his good sense is not common.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
Reality intrudes into reality TV!
@LeaPea2417 (21592)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I use to watch that show some a couple of years ago. That is too bad.