Do You Have a Silly Hat?

@zebra2222 (4977)
Do you have a silly hat? I like collecting hats. I have an elephant hat and a zebra hat. I have a jester's hat with bells on top. I have a Cat in the Hat hat as well. It's fun to wear a silly hat. People notice it immediately. Now tell me, what kind of silly hat do you like to put on your head. Oh yes, a Witch's hat is too easy to write down. Be creative.
Haha excellent! Love the silly hats. I do not own one but my dad has several goofy ones. My favorite is this ball cap with curly brown hair attached to it. He looks like a guy from Waynes World or something when he wears it. Ha!
My husband has a bowler hat and a red and gold brocade Chinese affair. They're handing for fancy dress occasionally.
• Cleveland, Ohio
I don't wear hats much, but I used to have a light blue sequin hat and I thought I was so cool whenever I wore it!