Me as a little girl

@rosekiss (30268)
Eugene, Oregon
When I was going through the photo album, I found this one. I have several, but I like this one the best. As you can see, my hair is very blonde. When I was around three I believe, my hair turned dark, as my mom and dad both, had dark hair. I was told that I was photogenic then, and , frankly, I don't even remember having this picture taken. I will have this picture always, so I can look at it, and know what I looked like at that age.
You are photogenic thats a great photo you as a child knew how to pose. good for yo uu
You were a real cutie.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you for saying so. I like the picture too, but I am not sure how old I was there. I think around two, but then that might be wrong. There is no way for me to know as there isn't anything on the back of the photo to tell me when it was taken.
@okodoko (200)
And still is.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@okodoko Thank you so much for saying so. I have my dad's looks and I wished I looked like my mom, as she was a beautiful woman. I can't do anything about that, but thank you for saying what you said. That really makes me feel good.
That hair color is very nice. I love the image of you.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you. My hair went dark at the age of threee I was told. It is amazing though, that both of my parents had dark hair, and yet I was born blonde. Go figure.
@Lucky15 (33753)
such a cutie ma'am :)
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you so much. I did't realize I was so cute back then as look at me now.
@MGjhaud (20696)
i dont have a photo when i was that small and cute.. love your dress.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you, I love the dress too. I don't even remember having that drress, let alone the picture. I must have been about two though I think, but not sure.
@MGjhaud (20696)
@rosekiss i dont think we can remember at that age. i have a photo taken when i was around 5 and i cant even remember standing outside the house where i was photographed.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@MGjhaud I know what you mean, as I don't remember getting this picture taken either. There is a lot of my childhood I don't remember, but then that is normal, as we won't remember.
@birjudanak (7264)
hey you looking so beautiful in your childhood and its amazing dear because you know how to react or smile while someone taking pics,you can put this as your profile photo,i can see that your smile now and before is same,very nice photo my friend...
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I was very little but I did smile for sure, and I certainly don't remember any of it at all.
@rosekiss you are so cute and very nice looking....
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@birjudanak Thank you for saying so. I am not sure what my age was there either, since I can't see the back of the picture. I wasn't much older than maybe two or so, I don't think.
You were adorable!!! I love the dress, socks, and cute little shoes, too. What a little doll!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you so much for saying so. I think the dress is so cute too, and yes the shoes, I love them too.
@rosekiss That is how I wished little girls would dress now!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@DianneN I know what you mean. They have short skirts, and halter tops and show everything they can, which is very sad. I would never think of dressng the way the girls of today, dress. It makes me sick to see them dress so provocatively.
@salonga (27964)
What a cute, pretty girl you were! I am so envious that you have kept such photos. Mine were destroyed by the flood.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
So sorry to hear that.you lost your childhood prictures. They are sometthing worth having. I am so glad tht I have all the baby pictures of me as well as some older ones. This particular picture though, I am not sure how olde I was at the time.
@salonga (27964)
@rosekiss i think you were around one year old in that photo.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@salonga It could be, but I resally don't know, as there is no way to know. I know I am just a little squirt.
Ah, Rosie toes, you are so cute in this picture!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you so much. It is one the best pictures of me I think, besides my baby pictures.
@rosekiss ....When do we get to see the baby pics?
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@celticeagle I will post a discussion about it once of these days. I was cute as baby too.
What a cute photo.
@rosekiss those old pictures are precious. We didn't take so many back then!
@rosekiss they would be precious.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@paigea They are, and sometimes, I will get all y photo albums out and look at the pictures that I have, and I have quite a few of my kids as well.
@zarlamain (24999)
So cute! Now, I feel like looking through my childhood photos.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
It is a lot of fun looking at old photoes, and now my daughter has been finding things on ancestry.com, that I forgot about, and she is finding more pictures of me and other pictures of the family. They are worth saving and I am doing that, so I will always have them
@zarlamain (24999)
@rosekiss That's wonderful! Pictures are one thing that never disappear as long as they are well taken care of and I'm so glad to hear that you and your daughter are finding out ancestral roots. I would love to know about my ancestors as well. I know a few from my mother's side, but it's a blank slate on my father's side.
@Micmac (9008)
Such a lovely picture! I want to pinch your cheeks.. so cute!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I would like to pinch my own cheeks. I was a cutie then wasn't i?
@Micmac (9008)
@rosekiss Oh yes, that would be picture-perfect!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Micmac I look at that picutrre and the way I look now, and say what happened?
@silvermist (20080)
@rosekiss I think you were around 2 and half years old when this was taken.Very nice photo.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not sure exactly how old I was, It had to be taken before my hair changed colore which was around the age of theree I think. However old I was, I was a cutie wasn't i?
@silvermist (20080)
@rosekiss Of course you were.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@silvermist It jujst to bad, I couldn't have stayed that way. Got older, and look different now, then that happens to all of us eventually.
Adorable. I love to see pictures of people when they were little ones. I only have a few of myself.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you very much. I thought it was good picture too. I didn't realize that I was so cute back then, as I didn't remain that way for to long.
@rosekiss I am sure you don't give yourself enough credit.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@ElusiveButterfly yea, you are right about that oen.I do like the picure though, and I believe that I was a cutie, and it is one picture that I will always have, whetther on my iPhone, or my photo album.
@okodoko (200)
You look awesome in that picture!
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you. it is a picture that I will be able to look at for the rest of my life. I do think I was a cutie then too, but alas, I got older, so I am not that way anymore.
@Vjvals (928)
• Roseville, California
Precious
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you for saying so. There are othersw of me, but I liked that one the best. I have just posted a discussion of me as a baby.as I have been asked to do so.
Aw so adorably cheerful ! I have not looked at an old photo album since the holidays so you got me to thinking, why not ? So if I am not here for about an hour, that is where I am most likely with a good late lunch ! thanks Karen @rosekiss
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Well, I finally gave good advice I guess. I love looking through all my photo albums as it gave me great pleasure to do so. I might post a discussion of me as a baby one of these days. I like looking at that one too.
@sjvg1976 (18368)
No doubt you are looking very cute in the picture
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thaml you so much for saying so. I don't even remember this at all, so having this picture is one that I can look at all the time. I am grateful for my parents taking this picture.
@AnneEJ (5008)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That is a nice picture, and I am glad you have one of you when you were little.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
There are lots of pictures of me as a baby, but this is the only oune I found of me as a little girl. I do't know how old I was though, as there is no indication n the back of it as to when it was taken.
@Scindhia (1944)
• Chennai, India
Lovely photo. You look adorable
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you so much for saying so. I like the picture too, and I cann't really tell if I look like my mm or dad. I was smiling cute then, but now, I don't smile as good as I did then.