What would have done if you don't come to myLot ?

Pune, India
Today everyone of us spend some amount of time on regular basis. In case, If you don't come to myLot, How you would have spent your valuable time?
I would be working on my house. I love to do home repairs, painting of walls and ceilings and all things house.
• Pune, India
@Corbin5, Ah! House repairs and maitenence works will give us lot of joy and sweet memories for years. Especially this painting works.
If I'm not on myLot, I am either doing other stuff online, or living everyday life! There is so much I need to tend to in real life - that means taking care of a household and our 2 young children!
• Pune, India
@much2say, Ah, With kids, Time will run like anything. Days will just pass away simply, fast. By the way, How old are they?
@Analyst001 My time is all about them (except when I am on myLot ha ha). I have a daughter who is 11 and my son is 6.
Today is Saturday, I will spend some time cleaning the house and some hours here on myLot.
• Pune, India
Anna, Weekends are best time to keep the house back in the right shape. I UPvote for this activity. Because I do spent some time this morning cleaning my house and removing some waste stuff.
@AkoPinay (10304)
If I am not on myLot I am on Twitter and bitLanders or washing my clothes, cooking, eating, walking
• Pune, India
@AkoPinay, Hmm. You have quite a bunch of options. By the way, What is bitLanders?