Movie: Up!

Pensacola, Florida
I was flipping channels a few minutes ago, after deciding it was time to take a break on my editing work. While doing so I found Up! playing on the Disney channel. This is a 2009 Disney Pixar movie about two unlikely friends who find themselves in a unlikely situation which forces them together to work towards realizing one of their dreams. Very cute movie and great for all ages.
That's funny. I saw Up was playing on DC when I flipping around. Useless trivia: the Up house is based on a house in Seattle that became known as as the Up House. A little old lady refused to sell her house to developers who were forced to build their mall around the house.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts I've seen said house.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
I don't think I've seen any of Pixar's movies
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs, that needs to change immediately
@DWDavis (12945)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I saw this when it first came to DVD and enjoyed it very much. We use the expression "Squirrel" all the time when someone stops paying attention.
• Pensacola, Florida
@dwdavis Hahaha so do we
Editing work must be pretty tiresome after a few hours.
• Pensacola, Florida
I love doing it, so not really.
@lady1993 (19699)
it is indeed, of course many people just like the story of the old man and his wife.. that alone could have made a very good movie