Ted Cruz Vows To Destroy ISIS Should He Become President

The face of the world this time,chaos and terrorism
@cacay1 (31822)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I think you have read this news presenting the vow of Ted Cruz to kill the ISIS and all those international terrorists.This Republican presidential candidate assumes himself that he can just destroy these powerful enemies believed to be backed up by some powerful politicians and military generals.He said that he will not weaken them; he will not degrade them, but utterly destroy them.How is he going to utterly kill the terrorists? Is he going to chat them?lol.The most awesome is he is going to eliminate those who are going to join the ISIS , and all those who want to join Jihad, already made and signed their death warrant. Can you help me expound the statement of Ted Cruz: To utterly destroy the ISIS and carpet bomb the terrorists should he become the US President. What can you say as citizens and residents of America?
@scheng1 (24957)
Whatever he wants to do, that cost money. It will cost a lot of money, so that means the people will pay for it. It cost money to send people over to destroy the top guys in ISIS, and it cost money to accumulate intelligence.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@scheng1, superb answer my dear.Money is powerful.Through it big and small things happen.
@slund2041 (3496)
I do know that ISIS can be brought down. I am not saying that Ted Cruz will be the one to bring them down.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@slund2041, He will surely utilize the American battalion to combat the terrorists.
@Marcyaz (36138)
I say he is a liar as he will not be able to do anything like bombing them.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Marcyaz, Heheeh I bet, he is. It is just his platform to attract voters which can be ironical.
@Marcyaz (36138)
@cacay1 Yep just like all the rest of them.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Marcyaz Exactly, he's full of blah, but better than Trump who s compared to Hitler,lol.
I do not trust Ted Cruz. Mr. Cruz talks the talk to get votes, but I doubt if he can carry through on all those lofty ideas he has.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Corbin5, Many Americans do not trust and like him.I think better Clinton President material. What do you think, who is choice friend?
Well I do believe it is well with in a presidents capabilities to give the call to destroy them, but that's not enough for me to vote for him.
@cacay1 (31822)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks, I bet your choice is Clinton as being a material President, the more not Trump, lol.