My little one surrounded by fever.

@amnabas (9966)
Karachi, Pakistan
I am too worried about my younger one as she is going through a temperature since morning.She kept on sleeping and even not eating anything. On the other hand she has two pspers remaining i sm going to see the doctor this evening and hope she get well before her exam day.
It could be the change of weather in your country. Perhaps she is exhausted studying.
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes the weather is definately decieving here at my place.
being well and not sick is more important than exams. I wish the child a full recovery.
@silvermist (19802)
@amnabas Even though it is okay that she is not eating and sleeping a lot,she must be given plenty of water to drink. As she has fever she should be given lot of liquids.Anyway you are going to the doctor.Do not worry about the exams now.
Hope she feels better soon.
@scheng1 (24813)
Do you have fever medicine at home? Children can recover very fast with proper rest and medication. I think you can just let her sleep on, and do not let her worry about examinations.
@dodo19 (31924)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Recently, my eldest was the same. She had a fever, and slept quite a bit in the afternoon. She wasn't herself. Thankfully it only last 24 hours, but it still worried me too. I hope this is the case with yours, and it only lasts 24 hours.
I am so sorry your little one is not well. I do hope the doctor can help her regain her health.