The historic bar is closing

@ricki_911 (19276)
Toronto, Ontario
The local bar that has been open since my Grandfather was little is now closing. It is literally in the middle of nowhere. For many years the man who ran it was local, and had business. Well a few owners later, this girl literally does nothing (rich, snobby, thinks things will be handed to her). Well otherwise they have good food, and I can walk down from my house within 5 minutes or so. Well it officially closing on the 23rd. I am planning on going down tonight for a few wings, and maybe deep fried dill pickles.
@dodo19 (32588)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's a shame that it's closing. Unfortunately these things happen sometimes.
@ricki_911 (19276)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, it has been open over 100 years. But then this girl lost a lot of the ccustomers. Possible they will sell and someone better will come in.
@dodo19 (32588)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ricki_911 Well, hopefully she sells, and someone better comes in and is able to do something to help. Time will tell what will happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Wow. That place has been around for such a long time. Glad you get to go there for and enjoy those wings. I have never tried deep-fried pickles. I would like deep-fried pickles.