Quote for the Day

@AnneEJ (5102)
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." - Henry Ford I agree with this wholeheartedly. There is always something to learn, and the more we read and discuss what we have read, the keener our mind becomes. This site is great for learning new things. We can freely express our feelings and opinions, and receive insight from others as they respond. We are learning about customs in other countries besides our own, which broadens our horizons. So on this beautiful Saturday morning, let's browse around and see what new things we can learn, and keep our minds young.
A mind that is engaged in new pursuits and a mind that is always seeking new information is definitely a characteristic of young. Great quote! We are a young-as-can-be group here at myLot.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
And I am glad to be a part of it.
@AnneEJ me too !
@OneOfMany (9155)
I'm always required to learn more and more. I don't think there will ever be a time where I stop seeking knowledge.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I read a lot and am always learning new things.
@OneOfMany (9155)
@AnneEJ I'm always researching things, so I learn by seeking new sources of knowledge. There's still a lot I don't know.
I guess I will stay young forever according to Henry Ford. Love that quote.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
There is always something to learn, and if that is what it takes to keep young, I am all for it.
You are right about that and so was Henry Ford!
I always like to learn new things. And that's probably why I read a lot.
@simone10 (22251)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I couldn't agree with you more. MyLot is a wonderful place to learn. I always seem to learn something new everyday here.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I was off for Sunday, but had a lot of activity over the weekend that I am trying to catch up with
@simone10 (22251)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@AnneEJ Notifications seem to get out of control, don't they? Just when I think I am caught up, I am slammed with tons of them but I guess that is a good thing.
Yes, for me, everyday is a learning process . There's no age limit in learning actually .
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That is so true
@rina110383 (24203)
This is a very good one. I love reading, studying and learning things. It sharpens my memory.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Thank you. I love to read as well.
@Dena91 (3786)
I so agree with Henry Ford and you, we need to always be learning something. Have a blessed day
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That's true. Have a good day and a good weekend
I love this quote and it is very true, learning keeps our brain young. I love this site because there are so many interesting different topics.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
We never know when we sign in here each day just what we might learn.
I'm always learning new things here. I feel more connected to the world and as different as we all are...we are still very similar
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
It's the variety that makes this site interesting.
I do learn a lot here on Mylot.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I am sure we all do
Even though I don't like his products, I do like the quote that Mr Ford provided here. I agree and enjoy the opporotunities that the site provides us with to learn a little bit each day with each discussion.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
My friend is 80 and you would never guess it. He does a lot of research on history and families, and keeps his mind active.
@Missmwngi (9690)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Well said,today i am glad i learnt something that was motivating This site really opens us up to many things
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Yes it is a very interesting place to interact
I learn new and interesting things on my lot everyday. I love reading and learning.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
So do I
• Eugene, Oregon
That is a great idea. We can learn new things each day of our lives through reading and interacting here and reading other good things too.
There is no avenue left for me to learn. Even my pet teaches me something.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Haven't been active for a while here but on the day I got back, I learned about Pi Day. That's something new for me.
@AnneEJ (5102)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
There is always something new to learn.
I have to say I agree with you 100% and then some, then there is the gratitude to my mom who instilled to me the importance of reading as much as possible as early as I could, to stimulate that good ole thinking process !
@Lucky15 (33654)
I would.love to.sharw the line.to someone. Who makes excuses of his age just not to learn new things