Just Can't be Bothered Writing Online

@tallawah (7248)
Kingston, Jamaica
There was a time, every day, I'd post something to Triond, Wikinut, Hubpages, expertscolumn, and other sites, which as the first two aforementioned, no longer exist. Now, looking at the rare pennies one gets from sites like Hubpages, and the ridiculous bull of expertscolumn, which 'rejects' items so that you won't reach the payout of $5 in your life time, I just can't be bothered. One may write their fingers off on Hubpages, Network and get all those clever keywords and SEO terms; and still not make 10c. I do miss the long article, the complete presentation, but...alas
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
I've also got out of the habit. And since myLot went with the new layout, I'm not even motivated to keep writing and reading here in the way I used to be.
@tallawah (7248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I used to like putting slices of life on the 'Net, or writing fiction. Now? Is there a site to do this?
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
@tallawah If you find one, let me know.
@tallawah (7248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@boiboing I had really appreciated Triond and Wikinut...alas
I do miss the long article too. I love the research involved. I loved writing for Triond since particular topics garnered lots of views. But, you are right that it is no longer worth the effort.
@tallawah (7248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Triond is gone and there is no where to write...really
Have you looked at Infobarrel? They have longer articles. And 'proper' articles rather than the short posts you find here.
@hyperchi (66)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Take it as a fun not as a job coz most people take it as a job, u will enjoy it till it pays off. And get something doing
@tallawah (7248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Where is there to write? Where are the sites that I can write for?
• Lagos, Nigeria
@tallawah the problem I have with this site is the topics sometimes get u bored. And when you share some info that limited people have they'll criticized you. That why there is no jokes or political debate it makes me get bored. Try iwriter.com
@tallawah (7248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@hyperchi thanks I think I will
Were you ever on Infobarrel? I liked it there and I think people do earn from it. I get residual income even now and my posts are on popular topics.