Sometimes You Must F ollow Your Own Ideas.

Garden Grove, California
The more I read about how we should not eat this b ut that or you should not eat that instead eat this. I want to say enough already/ Why not raise food in youi garden and eat fresh produce or having no garden buy fresh fruits and vegges from the local farmers market. Opt for natural fruits and veggies if you can find them or afford them.Try stevia for a non sugar sweetner as its natural and r elax and eat without worrying about every single food item you can think of.Stress probaly does more harn than some foods could do.
Stress can do a lot of harm to your body.
stress can work on your heart and we know it shoots u p our blood sugar too
@sjvg1976 (15799)
yes stress can harm our body more than anything. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is good for health but the question is where to get them at reasonable price.
farmers markets are one good option here the Irvine farms sells their produ ce cheap to vons sp we really enjoyed good prces he Irvines are multil millionaires
@Hatley Here, our farmer's markets do not sell their products cheap.
I have learned that it is best to eat everything in moderation. Today was the first day without taking omeprozole for my acid reflux. I am happy to say that I have not had a problem. I want to grow more of my own vegetables this year. My husband will need to bring more soil in so we can make the bed larger.
I was so h appy when we had our own house and grew a large garden of v eggies the sale of that house when we had just one thousand dollars left f i was the mosts illy blu nder and mistake we ever made we should have just refianced and sta y ed here.
@Hatley everything happens for a reason Patsie. We just need to accept it and go on.
@Lucky15 (33759)
Agree.thinking too much can really be harmful
es as you can drive yoursel nuts witht all the the new ideas so just eat what is heath and do ot becoe s
I agree, we can only pay attention to so much information and then we have to just do the best we can.
yes as there is are so many conflicting reports and who to believe as some are not qualified to talk about nutriltion anyway
@T_gray (7892)
• Salina, Kansas
I think every has their own way of eating and thinks their way of eating is better then every other persons way of eating. My mom has been trying to get me to go vegan for many years now. She says the bad food gives you cancer. Sorry to inform you, mom, but nearly everything gives you cancer. I really don't stress about what I eat. I might go on a diet every now and then to lose weight, but I still don't stress. I eat the foods I enjoy that are healthy to lose weight. It's really simple.
I do the same thing and chec my blood sugar to keep it controlled as a good diabetic.
@T_gray (7892)
• Salina, Kansas
@Hatley I am borderline diabetic so I check my blood sugar all the time too. I understand all too well
@T_gray yes we have to knoe what will shoot us up or not shoot us up lol.
stevia is a wonderful thing
People who are health conscious should try to stay as 'natural' as possible. I am so far to the other side of that it isn't funny. I would never advise anyone to use any of those sweeteners. Sugar and honey for me only. Who knows what those others have in them. Stress is harmful but, so are those mile long chemicals processed foods have in them..