Have you been to GOA in India?

Secunderabad, India
Goa is famous for beaches , churches and food and its one of the best places in India. During my kids vacation we as a family planning to go to Goa this summer, If you have been to Goa before? Can you please suggest some nice places where we can stay with family for a week?
@mammots (3271)
Goa is a very nice place. The beach is beautiful i wish i could someday visit this scenic spot.
• Secunderabad, India
Yes your right mammots! I wish you the same. If you get a chance try and visit the place!
No I have never been, it sounds like a great place though.
• Secunderabad, India
Yes it is if you ever get a chance to visit India you should go to GOA!
• Bangalore, India
i haven't been with family but with friends and its beautiful place indeed,bagha beach is most beautiful then at anjuna u will get complete silence it's lovely,planning again to visit it
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks Dev...Yes it is a beautiful place!
• Bangalore, India
@sheelahasan my pleasure
• Secunderabad, India
• Mumbai, India
This is the place I always wanted to go but never got chance. Also this may the only beach in India where foreigners prefer to visit.
• Secunderabad, India
Yes your right karan most of foreigners visit this place but I wonder how come you staying in Mumbai dint get a chance to visit GOA I heard its very near from Mumbai...anyways I hope you get a chance soon
• Mumbai, India
nothing about chance but never got time to go there. May be one day I'll plan to go to Goa with my friends.
I have never been to India before, but I have seen India in movies and it's beautiful!
• Bangalore, India
if get a chance must visit we say its incredible and more
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks yes it is beautiful!
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
Goa is an awesome place. We went there for our honeymoon. The Taj vivanta is an excellent place with great ambiance!
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks Scindhia ...My hubby was referring to Taj Vivanta only will check that !
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
@sheelahasan It holds a lot of special memories for us as it was the first trip we took together. When are you planning to go?
• Secunderabad, India
@Scindhia This may once the vacation starts for kids
Sorry, never been there, can't help you but there are so many websites where you can get some info.
• Secunderabad, India
Yes Marlina that's true I can check on websites thanks!
@mimiang (3777)
That must be a good place for vacation. Someday , may be , I will see its splendour
• Secunderabad, India
Yes it is mimiang .... If you get a chance do visit that place!
There are many holiday sites that will give you suggestions depending on your budget. Sites like GoGoa.com will be able to help. I have been there a few times.
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks for the information I will check that website!
I have never heard of it before. I have never been to India. The picture is nice and hope that there are some people here that can help you with the information you want.
@avi256 (4367)
• Pune, India
We recently went to Goa for honeymoon in January this year, we mainly covered North Goa. It was an amazing experience, coveres most of the beaches like Baga, Calangute, Vagator, Sinquerim, Anjuna, Candolim. If you are going first time, would suggest to book a luxury hotel online itself as it is best to go there with your room booked. Try covering North Goa more if you are looking for commercial beaches. Palolem in South Goa is beautiful too. Baga-Calangute beach has highest footfall amongst all as it has huge stretch , the water currents are smooth and there are lot of activities throughout day and night. You may also explore river cruise in Panji at evening.