My credit score went up..

Not by much but,it sure does feel good knowing its going up. I was trying to pay off what I could as best I could and that seems to be working. I am broke right now or I would do another bill payment next month on a few things. I don't know how often they report to your agencies that your paying on time and more then what your asked for. I just know that you never know when you need a line of credit. Yea me.
@dodo19 (34300)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad that your credit score is getting better. It must be a good feeling. It's nice when you can pay things off, even if it's only a little bit at a time. A little is better than nothing.
It always feels good to see that score increase. Keep up the good work
@Blondie2222 (22886)
Mine is going up too since i been just paying interest on my student loan and no payments due. It sure is helping and i pay more on other bills when i can as well.
I was doing that for a while and it sure does help.
@Marcyaz (35589)
Good for you as you never know when you might need to have a good credit score to buy something.
this is very important to keep the credit report going up.I do hope that you reach whatever number you are looking for.
You are so right sharon. One never knows, best to keep credit score acceptable. Good for you it went up.