~We Will Find Out Later Today~

Julian
Jacksonville, Florida
I called the doctor first thing this morning-hoping to get some news about if Julian needs surgery or not. His doctor said he doesn't have the results yet but he asked how Julian was doing. I told him about the throwing up he is doing after having a bottle. And I told him about Julian's stomach being hard after eating. He wants me to bring him in to look at him, before and after a bottle. So we are going to the doctor at 2:30, and hopefully while we are there the results will come in so we can find that out too. I wish the results were in when I called but it is what it is I guess, more waiting...
I bet they may be in now..shouldnt the results be in by now? Oh waiting is terrible stress on you, they need to get on the ball there.
@Tiarasoceanview They said Monday morning they would be in. It is very stressful just waiting to find out. I am praying they know by the time we go for his appointment.
@LovingMyBabies What time is it there right now with the time difference it is only 7:30am here.. It is Monday morning to me lolz so they need to be awake and have the results in already..
@TiarasOceanView Right now it is 10:10am. It should have been first thing but it's not them so they don't care much about my worry!
I've been thinking of you this weekend, hoping that the time was passing quickly as I know how anxious you are to hear back from the doctor. I have a brother who used to get sick after his bottles when he was a baby. They found a very small blockage from this esophagus to his stomach and they did surgery on him when he was 3 weeks old. Back in those days (he was operated on the same day that JFK was killed in 1963) this was considered to be very tricky surgery, but I'm sure today it is a much easier procedure. I will continue to keep you and Julian in my thoughts and hope that you have good news from the doctor.
@Juliaacv Yeah the weekend went by pretty quick, I kept myself pretty busy on purpose. Oh goodness, I hope it's not a blockage. He doesn't need anymore issues. Thank you, I hope it is good news too.
@LovingMyBabies I didn't mean to worry you worse with that story, I am only hoping that everything is good with him and if they determine that he does require surgery, things are so advanced today and so much less invasive. But in the end I wouldn't wish anything but a speedy, non-surgical recovery.
@Juliaacv I know you didn't mean to worry me more its okay. I hope he doesn't need surgery too but I do know things are easier now than they were back in the day.
@Marcyaz (36019)
Unfortunateyl it is always a waiting game. Good Luck when you take Julian to the doctor this afternoon.
@Marcyaz Yes it is always waiting and waiting some more with doctors. I hate it. Thanks were on our way to his doctor now.
Keeping all of you in my thoughts.
@marlina Thank you very much.
Keeping my fingers crossed that when you go at 2:30 they have the results and can give you the answers you need
@Marilynda1225 Thank you very much. Were in the waiting room now so hopefully we find out something soon.
@fishtiger58 (30611)
• Momence, Illinois
I hope you get the results today as they told you they would
@Fishtiger58 Thank you I hope so too!
@Lucky15 (33759)
hope Julian won't get into surgery and he will be fine :)
@Lucky15 Thanks I hope he won't need it as well.
@silvermist (16419)
@LovingMyBabies I do hope the results say there is nothing serious with Julian.In the meantime you are going to the doctor.
@silvermist Thank you, I hope so too. Hoping for good news today.
@dodo19 (28501)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do hope that you're able to find out. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
@dodo19 Thank you, I hope it's nothing serious as well.
I am so sorry that you still have to wait to know. I with that Julian does not need surgery.
I do hope that youo get the test results as soon as possble and tha t it is nothing really serious.
The poor little guy I hope he does not need surgery. He is so cute.
I do hope you get the results today. Hope the doctor can find out what is going on with his throwing up and the hardness of his tummy after he eats.