Pesto and peanut butter making in a zoo

@sallypup (20747)
Moses Lake, Washington
Found the blender jar. Oh. No sharp bladed innards. Oops. Dug around. Found it. Removed Siamese from the cupboard. Need parmesan. Found the tub. Gently removed the Siamese from the bottom of the fridge. Piled kale into blender. Yelled at Siamese cause he yelled at our resident baby bobcat. Poured olive oil slowly into the blender as the kale and garlic and parmesan ground together. Ignored Sally pup as she nosed aside dog food from my offering of parmesan. I caved. I fed the baby bob cat and Siamese and patient Sonny J cat then peered into the blender jar. Slurped in a little lemon juice. Washed hands. Took a taste of the pesto. Green and tasty. I nudged Siamese Beau away from the stove door as I pulled the pan of hot, roasted peanuts from inside the stove. Soon as the peanuts cool, I'll pour them into the juicer and soon will have fresh peanut butter. All cats munching, Sally snoozing on the couch, I assemble a sandwich of pesto, ham and havarti. Time to close my eyes to whatever the furry crew is up to.
Sounds pretty good, my fur balls are sleeping too. Ghost is getting slightly braver.
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@@TRBRocks Is the kitty white? Spring is coming for sure. Beau Siamese is rocking off the walls.
@sallypup Here is a pic, he's white, but with a black face and, has stripes on his legs and, tail.
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@TRBRocks420 I love the photo. Ghost looks like a Siamese. Siamese are smart kiddos.
@Lucky15 (33713)
Peanut butter is
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@lucky15 I love fresh peanut butter.
@Rohvannyn (3137)
Kale pesto? Not a bad idea, and a good way to get greens. Remember my post about exercise? You could write "cooking with cats."
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Great idea, @rohvannyn. Yup. Kale and parmesan with parsley and olive oil and sunflowers and garlic and lemon. I can't quit eating the stuff. Addictive.
I wish I could have seen the goings on in your kitchen!!! Love those fur babies!
@sallypup (20747)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 Our Siamese boy was adopted from an animal shelter. I will always wonder what his early months were like. He is very social and yet he is quirky. I would enjoy you being with us.