CIA Mind control.

Banks, Oregon
CIA mind control experiments. I just heard about this on a show last night, the CIA considered seeing, if they could put someone under mind control to kill Castro and, not remember doing it, just incase he was captured. So, he wouldn't be able to confess anything, one man actually died though, jumping from a building, the family sued and, that pretty much ended the mind control testing, kind of scary they were doing that. I don't think it's a very good idea at all and, very dangerous. Anyway I just thought it was interesting and, figured I would share it with you.
@Mike197602 (13366)
• Worcester, England
They did all sorts of dodgy stuff in that MKUltra project. Probably loads more than we yet know about.
Yeah, there was a lot more too it, they said a lot of stuff has been destroyed to of course.
• Dallas, Texas
This kind of sounds like the Manchurian Candidate movie. When a certain sound or other sensation would trigger the individual's subconscious response to post hypnotic suggestions he would act on it and afterward completely forget it.
It was exactly like that movie, where the guy was triggered by the queen of hearts, it showed a reenactment of a guy being triggered by a woman in a polka dotted dress.
• Dallas, Texas
@TRBRocks420 Hypnosis and post hypnotic suggestion is a dangerous area of mind control and experimenting with this and not being experienced or licensed to do it can result in dangerous consequences. In fact If I were to hypnotize my brother to try and stop smoking but he went out and walked into a moving truck I would be held liable for messing with his mind. We used to experiment with hypnosis when we were kids and I was so scared by what we had done with my brother that I thought he was just acting out but no, he was in fact under hypnosis and I felt like a monster for even attempting it. What I did was told my brother he would never be hypnotized by staring into the psychodelic lights and that he would never remember this last session. From that moment on he stopped hypnotizing himself by staring too long at an Op light that was popular in the 60's. I never practiced hypnosis ever again and never will.
@lookatdesktop Wow crazy and, yeah it can be dangerous I saw people including my bro hypnotized before at a fair and, couldn't believe some of the stuff, the hypnotist had them do, one was acting pregnant lol.
I agreed.This is danger.
Yeah, they shouldn't be messing with peoples minds.
@TRBRocks420 @lookatthedesktop.has the right saying there.It was like the movie.
@Lucky15 (33450)
I will pass with this ;(
You and, me both my friend.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
You would think they would have them sign away any liabilities in case anything bad happened so they couldn't be sued. But yeah, I think it's a bad idea too
Yeah, you would think so and, I believe there was talk of that on the show, not sure how the whole thing worked, but the family even received a apology from the president.
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
I can't say it does me either unfortunately.
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
Apparently we are around it all the time. Like music for example, apparently there are certain chants and frequencies within those chants that affect our brains. Will have to read about it again but without experiencing any Mind Control myself or knowing anyone personally who has been through it, I believe it's a real thing. Scary stuff.
Yeah, subliminal messages all over the place and, it is scary.
@DWDavis (10775)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
It sounds very "Men Who Stare At Goats."
It was a show with confessions about the CIA and, it said they got the idea from the movie @lookthedesktop mentioned.
I hate it when people in authority play around with people's minds like this. It is a dreadful thing to do.
Me too. I hope we have grown beyond this mad scientist stuff. No human should control another human.
That does sound really creepy to me. Never knew the CIA had that in mind.
I agree and, I hope they don't mess with anything like that again, it sounds like something a mad scientist would do.