How hard is it to understand.

I don't do good with underhanded behavior. I am taking my daughter off my lease for good reason. A friend is telling me to leave her on the lease and let her move out. If I do that I don't have to pay extra rent. But,If I do that my nerves are going to be bad. I can't do stuff like that and sleep good. Why make me feel like I am wrong. I got a call from housing telling me how much my rent will go up. I will need $4 from my mom every month to cover my bills. She said,she will give it to me. My mind if not good right now because,I was not home and Kay left a friend in my house alone. I can't get her to understand how that makes me feel at all. All of this is too much for me to manage. I wish my daughter understood me better. But,clearly she is focused on her own things right now. You should see the mess all about the place in two days that she has been here. I am looking for all the good that I will have in two months. She will be out of here. I will be here alone to do as I please. And if the man in my life wants to come over I will be free to see him. I just got to get passed my mood now.
@DWDavis (11147)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I know your stress level will go down once you have your place to yourself. When I first got out of the Army I moved in with my folks, but didn't stay long. I've informed my two sons that should it ever come to a point either of them should have to move back in with us, they will have to understand that they are back under my roof and my rules. However, should one of them strike it rich, we expect to be set us up with a nice suite in his beach front home.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Blondie2222 (17562)
What happened with the place your daughter and her man had ? I didn't know she moved back in with you. Sorry things are not working out how you want them too. Hopefully she can get her head straight soon and start thinking about others instead of herself.
They only have two more weeks rent after that they are homeless.
Sinceyou are the one who pays the rent you have the right to ray w heter you want anyone to share the rent with youor not. Your place you make the rules and she had no rilght to let others stayin your apt alone thats awful.
That she will not be able to see till someone robs her blind.
I do hope you figure it all out. Kay is not going to change the things that she does.
Not in the time I wish she would.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes it wont be long sharon. Sorry for what you are going through there.