Exactly how much do we earn

Does anyone know what earns the most on MyLot? For example, do likes or replies earn more money, and do likes earn more if they're on a discussion vs. a comment or response? I'd like to know if anyone has tried to figure this out, since it seems interesting to me. It seems like it would be hard since the earnings only update every hour.
Never really figured it out.
Start charting what you do and when you do it. Create an excel spreadsheet and monitor your every move. Perform an action and wait. Measure your action by looking at the amount increased in your account. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here. But doubt that is information the site owners will divulge.
You don't get paid for your actions anyway, you get paid for the interaction you receive from other users.
@JolietJake got it.
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
Will be too much work for me, i prefer to socialize, what comes comes what dont dont.
@owlwings (38159)
• Cambridge, England
Whatever you post is only eligible for earnings. It will earn nothing at all unless others interact with it and how much it earns depends on how much interaction it receives - the more others interact with what you post, the more you will earn. It makes no difference whether it is a discussion, a response or a comment. As far as anyone knows, all interactions are equal, though interactions from new members may be more equal than others, so we have been told by MyLotBugs:
Hey myLotters! As a lot of you know, I'm the bug guy. I'm definitely an introvert and don't post much. I like reading what others post and chime in when...
Perfect! Thank you for the link!
We're not allowed to discuss this
Really? I didn't see it anywhere in the rules (it's probably somewhere really obvious) but I should've known there was a reason no one else posts about it. Thank you!!
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
It'd be too hard to work out. All we know for certain is that earnings come from how other members value what you post. The amounts are so minuscule I don't think it's worth time thinking about
That's a good point.
@Platespinner (18502)
The proprietors don't divulge the earning algorithims and I don't feel like spending the time necessary to figure it out.
@epyahj (186)
• Makati, Philippines
Just Keep Trying your best!