The undertaker's wife.

@xFiacre (9855)
Ireland
29 years ago I went on an abysmal holiday to Portugal. My suitcase probably had as much fun as I did. A man I knew was there as well - he was the local undertaker in the town I was living in at the time, and was on honeymoon with his new wife. One day I was sitting in the hotel garden playing with my one year old son. He got up and toddler off behind some bushes and I followed him. Behind the bushes the undertaker's wife was doing a little bit of topless sunbathing. Our eyes met momentarily before I scuttled away with my toddler under my arm.<br> I still see the undertaker's wife when I visit the town we both use to live in, and when I do I feel a bit awkward. When I see her husband I can't help thinking that he doesn't know that I've seen his wife topless. I don't know why I'm relating this.
@pgntwo (19709)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Catharsis? At least the suitcase had a turn on the carousel...
@xFiacre (9855)
@pgntwo That travelling bag has been in more countries than I've been in - it was diverted to Pakistan once where it enjoyed a five day break courtesy of Soviet era Aeroflot.
@Inlemay (17163)
• South Africa
you might have had a flash back moment!
@xFiacre (9855)
@inlemay Can't get the image out of my head when I see her!
@Inlemay (17163)
• South Africa
@xFiacre so its more of an etched memory - oh dear, as long as it was a good sighting
I think you are relating this because you feel it is unresolved interaction.
Maybe you should tell him! Confession is good for the troubled soul.
That's called your guilty conscience. She's probably forgotten all about it. :)
Well, that was an unexpected sight and would leave anyone with an uncomfortable feeling when seeing the person who was a bit on display now and again.