Feeling really stupid

I jut filled out a job application. I want to be a lunch monitor for about three hours a day. Lord knows that will be hard on my foot. However,I need to figure out my path in the next few years. I figure if they have an opening I could at least try. I did the application and it asked for my prior employment I don't have a clue from what date to what date. But thank goodness it's with the same school district so they have my records. It's been over 10 years I been out of work. I feel like shi... filling out an application. I never forget working in Apple bees. They saw me bend over during my work day in pain and I was off the schedule after that day. I called week after week and no hours. They did not have the gut to come out and fire me.
Sounds like you are a good worker. A lunch monitor would be interesting. Rather noisy but only for three hours.Maybe you can plan ahead as far as the feet go and take something for the pain before hand. I used to do that when I jogged. Good luck!
The pain pills don't work for me.
@sharon6345 ....Have to tried the lotions they have that you massage in. This seems to help me with my arthritic pain.
Good luck my friend. Yeah that might hurt your feet though. What about a sit down job?
I don't know any I can apply for.
@sharon6345 Maybe one will come along you will see.
So sorry about the experience at Apple Bees but be happy you are not on your feet for so long in a place that doesn't serve home made fresh food and treats their staff with such disrespect ! I sure hope you get some work soon, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya !
That made me smile. Thanks Erica
@sharon6345 your welcome sweetie
If they think you have something wrong with you they do not want you working for them. It seems like all places are like that.
I don't know where to apply for a job with my foot like this.