Are you ready to take action with your life?

@sugartoes (39180)
Greencastle, Indiana
what is it you want to do better in your life? what do you want out of your life to be happy? what is it you want to change in your life? how important do you take your life to be? how would you like to make your life today? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves something that I bet very few of us rarely do in life cause we are so caught up in how life really is, we don't think about how our lives are going day to day. Would you LIKE to change the way your life is now? would you like to make a change in your life today? would you be willing to try & make a change? we can always improve the way our lives are. We all have a purpose on this earth we just don't know what it is, but we sometimes feel we're in a trapped cage & there's nothing we can do to change the way our life is but see we can change.
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses. Get Brendon's new book free: http://www.TheChargeBook.com/yt * Get the transcript on the blog: http://tmblr.co/ZTb...
@DWDavis (10775)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I have made a few drastic changes in my life and most worked out for the best.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DWDavis that's awesome, I'm glad to hear it has helped you make life better there's always room to grow & change to make our lives better
@raaman (504)
hi @DWDavis, But, I think 'drastic changes' may become necessary only in cases where the person concerned is not leading a normal life.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@raaman well that depends on the person as how bad their life really is & how they want to go about changing it & some could really care less.
No matter our stage in life, change is crucial for living a life that is fulfilled.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 thank you so much for that reply & your so right about that
I'm on a clear path for my life. I know what I want and I'm going after it.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I know what I want & I've been TRYING to get it for the past 30 yrs I don't see me ever getting it before it's too late for me to enjoy it
@sugartoes What's that?
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him to have us a nice place like we USE to have in Fla that we lost in 07
@VivaLaDani13 (17736)
• Perth, Australia
It's a shame that some people know exactly what they want, but fear is what stops them. I am one of those people and it isn't good. I know in my heart that I could be doing things to help myself and things to help others. But because I have been in the same position for so long, I am comfortable where I am. I don't really like it but I'm safe. Hoping one day I will have the courage to get out of that circle to do what I can to better my life.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 when you KNOW you have a problem in your life & need to work on getting it changed so you can have a better life that's what I would do that's why it pays to look ahead on bettering your life no matter what it takes & stop being scared cause that won't get you anywhere time to STEP up & grow UP you have to depend on yourself to make something of your life. look at what all I went through in MY life you don'rt see ME hiding behind a door do you?
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Yes I do agree with what you're saying. And of course you have been through a hell of a lot and I'm proud that you carried on to better your life. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you. Someone else could go through the exact same as you and not turn out like you did. Everyone is different and takes things differently.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah I can understand that as well,l but I also know it don't do you or anyone for that fact ANY GOOD to not get things in your (their) lives on the right track to better them selves & what I call SULK in pity don't get me wrong I'm not downing you or anyone for their actions they do in life but the more time people sulk in self pity the less enjoyment you get out of life god gave you life to ENJOY not to destroy. I was there at one time myself but I CHANGED my life around & got Jesus on my side to help me with my struggles & you see how I turned out
• Preston, England
my life is in something of a state of flux anyhow
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arthurchappell well you can change all that so you'd be a lot happier & more stable
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arthurchappell lord that's not a good thing to deal with as I've been there a time or 2 myself hope you can get that under control & get your life back on track again
@kaka135 (13992)
This is really beautiful written. I am contented with my life now, but of course there are also many other I'd like to change, to make it better. Firstly, I'd like to learn to be more mindful. This reminds me to go and meditate.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kaka135 thank you that really means a lot to me, I'm really glad that you enjoyed this & it has motivated you to meditate
Just do the best that you can do in your life.
@sugartoes (39180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 if we can change our lives for the better others will take notice & want to do the same thing, we are ALL role models for other people to do better in life
@slund2041 (3383)
If I could make a change in my life, it would be to give health to all my family. It would be fun to all be healthy to live and enjoy life again.
@MGjhaud (20749)
although im not physically ok but im contented with what im doing. living in the moment and preparing for whats coming.
I have made some changes over the years. The best is to adapt to the changing situations in life.
@raaman (504)
I was always taking action with my life by utilizing the opportunities that come my way. I have no regrets.