Now what do I do with the mess.

My daughter went back to the house of her ex. I spoke to her and told her she had to go to the landlord to explain why they were fighting in that house disturbing the peace. It went well and they are now together. I am going to hope my foot gets a little better for me to get in the living room and clean up her mess. Now telling when she will return and housing will be here in two weeks. I can't wait till things are back to normal around here. it's going to be so hurtful if I have to go in her room to clean up. I asked her countless times to do that. But,I just worked out and showered n I am here alone. I don't want to break down. so,I will just do the living room and hope she returns for her stuff. I told her I want everything gone out that room or trashed. No more storage room for me. It's mine to do as I see fit.
This is terrible that she leaves all this mess for you, but it wont be long, you wont be having that problem I hope sharon. Yes good Kay spoke with her landlord if she does or has.
yes all is good with the landlord now.
@sharon6345 Good glad to hear it she is back settled in.
So is she gone for good or will she be back.
That much I don't know I do know she is home with him now.
@MGjhaud (20737)
i hope shell help you out with the mess. it seems youre going through tough times with your daughter. take it easy and breathe.
She obviously doesn't take you seriously and knows you will come up behind her and clean her mess. Why should she lift a finger?