This is... probably not a discussion for everyone (Medieval Paintings Taken Quite Literal)

This is a collection of paintings, some definitely NSFW (not safe for work) and some *maybe* even not everyone's CUPPA. I hope I am able to post the link without having to delete it again as the new mylot shows image captures from the actual article.. .and some of these are just something different. I have no words, some I can't even believe are real and then some are just... something else. What say you?
The Middle Ages were by far the worst time to be alive. These paintings are clear proof.
@Ronrybs (7908)
• London, England
It is hard to interpret the meaning of these pictures, my mythology is far away from theirs
I did not take to heart what they assumed the pictures to mean. We really have no true way of knowing, and you are right mythology and beliefs of the time played a very heavy roll in the artwork of the time. For instance, I see the rabbit and the lady and think more about fertility than what the article implied.
@Ronrybs (7908)
• London, England
@ScribbledAdNauseum So did I! Though I faintly recall that rabbits may have had something to do with rebirth
• Preston, England
some great captions to the photos here