Marco Rubio Out

@nanette64 (17495)
Fairfield, Texas
It was evident in yesterday's 5-state primaries, that Rubio was going to be out; especially after coming in second in his own home state of Florida with only 27% of the vote and finishing last in the other 4 states. Hillary Clinton did squeak by in all 5 states against Bernie Sanders and of course everyone knew that Kasich would take his home state of Ohio over Donald Trump. Donald did however take the lead in the other 4 states with Cruz coming in second. It's still too soon to tell who is going to be the leader of the Democratic ticket; especially since Clinton could still be taken out over her email scandal. Cruz does still have a chance against Trump on the Republican side. I did feel bad for Rubio as Trump took 45.8% of the Florida vote over his 27%. You just never know anymore who is going to be the leaders.
I don't feel bad for him, he's way too young to be president.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
Yeah, but they thought JFK was too young at 35 @AbbyGreenhill .
@nanette64 Two totally different people, MR acts childish.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
@AbbyGreenhill I agree. Sometimes these debates are like watching kids on a playground fighting over a toy.
I wish I could vote in Florida!
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
My guy Ben Carson is already out @DianneN , which ticks me off. If it came down to Trump and Clinton, I'd move to Australia.
@nanette64 If everyone says things like that actually foll lowed up there wouldn't be many people living int he USA.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
One has to wonder over long term damage to Rubio's career. Clinton's victories were decisive and it's in the bag for her. She has no fear of the email scandal because it's expected Obama will cover it up for her.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
I'm sure Obama will @JohnRoberts since I'm sure he wants a Democrat in office regardless.
I have read this morning that Rubio is out. I think that we know the two who will fight at the end.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
And that is very disconcerting @LadyDuck to me.
Thanks for updating us. I hadn't heard.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
You're welcome @Tampa_girl7 . I should have been a news commentator. lol
@Hate2Iron (7755)
I forgot about the primaries... too busy right now taking care of a granddaughter. This has to be one the most interesting elections in history!!
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
It's definitely different this time around @Hate2Iron . One thing I don't understand though is why there is still an Electoral College and the Super Delegate thing is stupid too.
@RussTeed (1511)
What the heck is Kasich doing in it? He is one for twenty-nine and he thinks there is a path?
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
I think he's waiting for a miracle @RussTeed . My guy Ben Carson is already out. I'm still hoping Clinton gets arrested in September/October but still that would be Trump/Sanders. I think I need to get a passport ready for New Zealand or Australia.
@RussTeed (1511)
@nanette64 LOL, I liked Ben also, but didn't resonate with the folks. His intelligence is octaves above most, which is why he stayed monotone.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
@RussTeed It is sad when 'the people' are more 'entertained' by the 'children' than someone who is calm, educated and really has something to say.
@LeaPea2417 (19874)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I am glad he is out, but what surprises me a lot is the fact that Rubio didn't last as long as Kasich has. I honestly thought some months ago that Kasich would by gone by now and Rubio would still be around.
@nanette64 (17495)
• Fairfield, Texas
I agree @LeaPea2417 . Especially considering that the 'media' pretty much ignored Kasich 'and' Carson. I wish the press would quit picking our presidents for us.
We certainly cannot predict who is going to be president. I agree that it is a shame that Rubio did not do better in his state of Florida though.