My Favorite Movie?

Three of my grown children and my grandson were over this evening. We played cards for a while and then started talking about movies. We all named our favorite movie and actor. My youngest son said his favorite actor was Harrison Ford. He is a big “Star Wars” fan and loves the “Indiana Jones” movies too. He practically knows the entire scripts by heart, he’s watched them so many times. His favorite movie, though, is “Hunt For Red October” with Sean Connery. He said he has probably seen this movie over 20 times and still enjoys seeing it when he gets the chance. My daughter couldn’t decide on a favorite movie but her favorite actor is Tom Selleck. I like him too, but my favorite actor of all time is Cary Grant. Some of you are probably too young to even know who he is, or you may not be into American movies. I think I’ve already said on MyLot several times that my all-time favorite movie is “Gone With The Wind.” My other son wasn’t too keen on any particular movie or actor. He likes ACTION movies though, he said. If this were a contest, who would you vote for and which movie?
@patgalca (14479)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I've always said my top two favourite movies are The Sound of Music and Grease. If I had to pick a third, non-musical, I think I would go with Speed with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. I don't know why, but I really like that movie. Favourite actor? Well... maybe John Travolta. He is a triple threat with his acting, singing and dancing. I'm not crazy the way he has aged though. I think he has done some work on his face and it doesn't look natural. So, a young John Travolta.
Yes, a young John Travolta. I liked him in Grease and a couple other movies too. And I like "Speed" too. Keanu Reeves, I've heard, hasn't aged to well either.
@patgalca (14479)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@IreneVincent Funny, I didn't think Keanu Reeves has aged at all. He went to my high school the same time I did but I think he was a grade behind me.
@patgalca Really? That's VERY interesting that Keanu Reeves went to your high school. Wow! Have you seen a recent picture of him?
@MGjhaud (20697)
id go for your other son who wasnt too keen. cause i like action movies too. well, spy movies to be more specific. but i love so many actors i coudnt choose a favorite. my all time favorite is The Bourne trilogy.
I haven't seen any of the Bourne movies. That's Matt Damon, right? I see them on the movie channels sometimes and think about watching them but never have.
@MGjhaud (20697)
@IreneVincent thats the one. hope youll get to watch it.
@MGjhaud I like Matt Damon, so I guess I should watch his movie. It just didn't seem like something that I would like, but who knows, maybe I will.
I love sci-fi, horror and action movies, but depends on the scene and cgi. but my mom like liam neeson, regardless of his role in the movie.
I do NOT like horror movies at all. Action movies are OK but not my favorite either and sci-fi, I rarely watch unless it's maybe "Star Wars." That's considered sci-fi, I guess. I like romance movies and light comedy.
I do nt care about the actors I just like crime movies and will watch them all the time.
What are some of the "Crime" movies you like? I'm not a big fan of crime movies but there are a couple I really like. Have you seen "Double Jeopardy" with Ashley Judd? I love that movie.