Noisy neighbors.

Pensacola, Florida
There are a few things I really dislike about living in an apartment. One of those is the having to pay for every load of laundry that I wash and then paying again to have it dried. However tonight my issue with apartment life is the neighbors. And the amount of noise they are making. This is the third or fourth night in the last week that they have been so loud that I can hear them in the next building. These are the same people that about a month ago broke the windows and door during a fight. I wonder how they are still here. Surely I'm not the only one bothered.
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
I live in a duplex and I have the same problems. Mine play music so loud and fight all the time. I go in my room in the evening on the other side of the house just to get away from it. It's sad that I have to do that. If it's in the afternoon, then I will just turn my music up so I can't hear their's anymore
Don't even get me started on the subject of noisy neighbors. I have too many horror stories.
• Pensacola, Florida
I used to manage apartments, I bet some of my stories rival yours.
@lexiconlover I am sure. I shudder at that memories. That's the reason why my sleep was destroyed.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts Mine was from fishing.
Oh dear there is nothing worse my friend. I have lived in many places with the noise. It is terrible if it is over your head too.
• Pensacola, Florida
I don't think I have upstairs neighbors right now. I never hear anyone up there or see anyone go up there. So that's a plus.
@lexiconlover Oh that is great..I dont know how these people keep their places..no one ever calls on them.
Oh I totally agree ~ I posted about new neighbors and they're quite loud! I hope it's just the settling in stages.
I have also the same experience with my neighbor. I hope the landlord would give a warning shot to them since they disturbing the peace in the community.
@Shiva49 (12103)
One should be blessed to have good neighbors - most leave us alone, some are angels and few could be the pits! siva