Gaming Videos

Have any of you guys ever watched gaming videos? Basically, you are just watching a video of someone else playing a game while they comment about it. I used to think it sounded so ridiculous to just watch someone play instead of playing yourself but I've come to find that I really enjoy it. Sometimes I'm not sure if I want to spend money on a certain game and it really helps to see it played out first to get an idea of what it's about. It can also be pretty entertaining depending on who made the video. I've been watching gaming videos while I do my work on swagbucks. I can't do it while mylotting because the commentary is distracting and I can't focus when I'm writing or reading someone else's discussions. lol
lol I have, but not in awhile and, I got pretty good at doing both, lots of practice though.
lol I bet I've thought about trying to make my own gaming videos. My brother is my tech-savvy than me, so I may ask him to help me. lol
@salonga (28007)
I can't do two online activities either. i have to concentrate in just one.