My adventure in plastic surgery - part 7

@ElicBxn (60895)
By this time it was the middle of August 1998. The day finally arrived to get the bandages off. Now, normally, I don't like to look at things like needles going in, or anything else like that. But I had, for the last month, had my boobs looking rather like ground meat, especially the spot where one of the skin grafts was being placed, so maybe I was hoping it was looking more normal. He removed the bandage and I glanced down. I looked away, but the image is seared in my memory. Instead of a nice, healing graft, there was a fuzzy, green hole. "I don't think I wanted to see that," I said to nobody in particular. The doctor leaned in and looked at it. "That is most unfortunate," he said. Talk about an understatement! He cleaned it out and told me that it had to heal and grow some "proud flesh" to fill in the hole before he could operate on it again. to be continued...
OMG!! This must have been the worst day of your life El. Complete trauma.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I think the worst day was totally the car on the freeway, hard to say, there have been a lot of bad ones...
@ElicBxn I see El. Well you will have to tell us about that one..
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Sorry but this time l laughed,the way you say it, l just cant help it.sometimes l do laugh at misfortunes sorry
@ElicBxn (60895)
No, on the other side of the event, it is an amusing story to tell. I'd rather tell it for laughs...
@MsTickle (24993)
That sounds quite disgusting Elic, no offense. what a terrible discovery for you. I look forward to the next installment.
@ElicBxn (60895)
It was not what I ever wanted to see. If I think about it too much it flashes up in my mind's eye. Ugg!