Still not any better

@Blondie2222 (22578)
My cough is still pretty bad but my appetite and everything else is back. I just got off the phone with my doctor again and he is calling me in stronger meds and an albuterol inhaler. He is also faxing an order to quinlans so I can get a nebulizer treatment kit for home so I don't have to go to ER for them so that will help also. Hoping I can get it today and start the treatment tonight. I'm really hoping to shake off this cough soon my chest and ribs hurt like heck. I did get sleep last night though as the Nyquil did help so that's a plus. Just wish i could get rid of everything else. Please pray i get better soon and this is the last of the sickness for the year.
I will absolutely keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry your still not better. =(
Sending you some good vibes for you to get better as soon as possible. You haven't been lucky this winter.
@dodo19 (33604)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're still sick. At least your appetite is back. That's a start. Get some rest and feel better soon.
@Blondie2222 (22578)
@dodo19 i'm trying but it's hard when I have to adult too and go to work when I rather be resting. But the weekend is soon upon us again.
@dodo19 (33604)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Blondie2222 well, hopefully you'll be able to rest this weekend.
I'm sending prayers for you now, hoping that you'll recover.
I hope that you are well soon.
Sending prayers right now. So frustrating for you to have this last so long.