I can not lie

Merced, California
The real reason I have joined this site is so i can brush up on my writing skills. I want to be a sports writer for places such as espn. I want to make a living ghostwriting for them and also other news. So this is why i;am picky about proper grammar and spelling and also sentence grammar. So my friends please be hard on me and honest when i write, If something sucks then at least tell me why. If what i write is dull and boring let me no there is a high market in jobs like that so i have to make everything perfect. I been out of school for a long now and i have forgotten basically everything i learn. LOL, oh i also need a more professional picture.
It is good you have ambition my friend. You spelled no wrong, it should be know as in let me know.
• Merced, California
Darnit! I did not notice that i spelled it wrong thanks lol.
@davidalicea100 I only said something because you asked us to tell you lolz
• Merced, California
I forgot the website but i took a test on it i received feedback from it through my email. Basically i put wrong punctuation in my sentences and i needed to have better sentence structure. Knowing how to put a article together and using proper grammar and knowing how to blog and write proper columns is a must. Also i forgot to mention i have to use better vocabulary, this is what is required to become employed with places like New york times, Forbes magazine, espn etc. Man I forgot everything i learned in school it sucks.
@rina110383 (24070)
Like you, I am also here for the same reason, to improve my writing skills and writing style.
That would be an amazing job! MyLot is a great olace to brush up on your writinf. Good luck to you!
• Merced, California
Its been a dream of mine since i was a kid. I ended up hurting my knee in highschool, so playing pro basketball was over. But like i said i do not mind if you guys comment on my writing skills, i will never be able to be hired for a writing job with crap writing skills. LOL
@Marcyaz (35606)
When you said let you no it should be know. Sounds good and I admire you wanting to be a Sports Writer and this is a good place to brush up on your skills in writing.