Futurama

Pensacola, Florida
I am once again sitting on the bed trying to fight a headache and decide between just making sandwiches for dinner or seeing if its worth braving the rain to grill the salmon I bought yesterday. I just stepped outside to check the weather and it hasn't gotten much better since earlier today. Oh well, for now.I will just sit here and watch Futurama and hope my headache goes away.
Sounds like sandwiches may be the way to go since you are not feeling well. Hope the pain goes away soon.
• Pensacola, Florida
Thank you. I still haven't decided yet. Oh well, it's still pretty early.
Or Futurama could make your headache worse.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts I'd rather watch it than the Simpsons
@lexiconlover I know, you said you favored Futurama over The Simpsons. Have you ever watched Bob's Burgers? What's your opinion?
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts Yes I watch Bobs Burgers. The guy who voices Bob, is the same guy who voices Archer. And I prefer Archer, but will watch Bob as well.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
I like Futurama, on eof the more original series
• Pensacola, Florida
It was much more original. I hadn't realized how long it was on the air until I started catching it on Comedy central again. @ronrybs
@Marcyaz (35625)
Hope your headache has gone away and if it is raining outside I wouldn't grill. Have a good dinner.