Sad day..

rocky
Quezon City, Philippines
My dog Rocky is gone, his with us for the past 5 years, I've just saw him lifeless ...Maybe because of the heat.. I remember that saying that a dog only breaks your heart once, and that's the time when they died. Reall.y sad day, for a family member is not with us anymore.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
We consider our pet dogs as member of our family and if they're gone, we are sad and lonely. I'm sorry for your lose.
• Quezon City, Philippines
yeah they are my babies before I've had my son.
Yes they are family members. I didn't understand that until I had my pet.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@Cintronwriter yeah it's really sad,missing my bodyguard best friend ,family
Was he well otherwise. How could he go just like that. Sorry to hear about your sudden loss.
• Quezon City, Philippines
We thought that it is because of the heat..Our weather here is really hot.
@twentysix76 When you get your next dog see that you keep bowls of water all over the place.
I am sorry for the demise of your dog Rocky . He maybe just a dog , but he has served and made you happy for those years , that's why your family will surely miss him . Is he a German Shepherd as i can see him the picture ?
• Quezon City, Philippines
Yes, his so sweet to us, his an aspin as we call it here in Philippines. That was taken when he is just a 6 months old.
@twentysix76 Oh i thought he is a German Shepherd . Aspins can also be so loyal and smart too .
so sorry for your loss
• Quezon City, Philippines
yeah..thanks
@Missmwngi (9984)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Oooh my so sorry
• Quezon City, Philippines
yeah...thanks @Missmwngi
@rina110383 (24134)
Sorry to hear that.
I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are members of the family, and the notion we have see several pets come and go in our lifetime, is rough. How are you holding up?
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm so sorry to hear that it's a real hard thing to happen in ones life to see our best 4 legged friend die on us give yourself time to heal & just try to remeber all the good things your friend was to you I have 8 of them to care for & I'd be really hurt if & when I lose any of mine.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@twentysix76 wher has he been in the last 48 hrs? & what was he doing do you have anyone that MIGHT have poisoned him or have something he may have gotten into antifreeze or some gardening spray or anything.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@sugartoes He is outside our house , they have a dog house there, the gate is too far for my dog to be poisoned, We really don't have a clue , but the very dry and hot season.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@twentysix76 could he get to water to drink? or a place to stay cool they need to stay cool with water & a house to get out of the heat I'm sorry you lost him next time when it's hot like that gave a way for him to GET INTO some water to cool off a kids little pool or bring him IN.
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
This is the first time I saw this post @twentysix76 . I am so sorry Rocky is gone. He looks so young.
• Cebu, Philippines
Im sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to lose a friend. I've had dogs die in my arms. It's a painful experience. But do not let it make you sad, always think that you and your buddy had a great time together. That he lived a happy life with you. That always cheer me up. Thinking that they may be gone but they've lived a happy life with me and I was happy with them.
I am so very sorry for the loss of your pet friend.
I a so sorry ACey its l ike losing a member of your own family